Light and Compact, yet Tough
The BTR-S series are SINGLE PHASE electric motor-driven submersible dewatering pump. It is lightweight and compact, which means that it can be put to work quickly anywhere where water has to be pumped away.
• Small construction sites
• Cable: conductor seal shuts out water.
• Motor: Small, lightweight and high efficiency.
• Thermal protection (Auto-cut): Automatically to prevent from overheating.
• shaft seal: Double mechanical seal.
• Pump casing: Adopted special synthetic rubber
• It is used for rear cover and suction plate.
• Impeller: It is Vortex type impeller which has large clearance in front of it, and so it has no trouble of impeller lock caused by sand or foreign objects, and no clearance adjustment is required at maintenance. Employed with special urethane rubber with higher wear resistance.
• strainer: Attached at suction side of the casing to Prevent large foreign objects from entering, and big hole size. (¢ 7.5mm)
• bottom size: ¢182mm only, it is most small size among the same class.